C3 Integrated Solutions is dedicated to securing our nation’s military infrastructure by protecting the cyber resources of the Defense Industrial Base. Nationally recognized in Inc. Magazine, we are looking for emerging leaders ready to take on the next challenge in their careers.
Our CMMC Readiness Program takes our clients through a step-by-step process to implement the technologies needed to secure their environment and meet compliance standards. Built around the Microsoft Cloud, our solutions leverage Microsoft 365 and Azure combined with industry leading partners and our expertise to deliver a complete result to our clients.
We are currently looking for a candidate with a strong background in project management for enterprise level technical projects. We are seeking a top talent to join our team of committed technical professionals. Are you passionate about delivering superior results to your clients? Our employees enjoy a motivated, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact both our business and the business of our clients.
In this role, candidate will lead and execute projects involving data migration, security configuration, and customization of Microsoft Cloud services. A strong understanding and track record delivering projects associated with Microsoft 365 and Azure, preferably in the Government Cloud will position the candidate to be successful in this role.
Here is what some of the daily duties would look like:
- Coordinate with stakeholders (clients, internal project team, Microsoft, third-party vendors) to facilitate the implementation of solutions
- Manage projects assigned to by the Director of Professional Services.
- Develop project plans for assigned projects.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with specific projects in a timely manner
- Provide status to management on portfolio of projects
- Build technical knowledge related to services delivered
- 7+ years leading technology projects focusing on data migration and security
- Basic understanding of technologies associated with various software and hardware
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft 365 and Azure
Here are the skill sets and abilities that would make you successful in this position:
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly on the job with minimal oversight
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- PMP preferred but not required
- US Citizen and residency mandatory
- Veteran preferred