Cross Cloud Collaboration Part 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies
This is the second in a three-part series on Cross-Cloud Collaboration sponsored by Microsoft and AvePoint and presented by C3 Integrated Solutions. Three sessions will discuss the Cross Cloud Collaboration options across Microsoft 365 clouds, practical business considerations and risk mitigation strategies.
Part 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies for Cross Cloud Collaboration
C3’s President Bill Wootton and AvePoint’s Jay Leask, Director of Strategic Accounts and Solutions for AvePoint Public Sector, will review new Cross Cloud Collaboration capabilities across Microsoft clouds, and then dive into the pros and cons of Cross Cloud Collaboration, and challenges with collaborating across clouds.
- Current capabilities and timelines for additional functionality
- Pros and Cons of Cross Cloud Collaboration
- Practical implementation steps
- Practical mitigation strategies including Microsoft Information Protection, Access Packages, Site permissions and more
- Governance capabilities using AvePoint Governance
- Tools to monitor for elevated risks and unintended spillage